Definition of Parlor grand piano
1. Noun. A small grand piano.
Generic synonyms: Grand, Grand Piano
Parlor Grand Piano Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Parlor Grand Piano Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Parlor Grand Piano
Literary usage of Parlor grand piano
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Reports and Awards by United States Centennial Commission (1877)
"PARLOR-GRAND PIANO, AND INTERIOR CASE WITH DOUBLE SOUNDING-BOARD OF NOVEL CONSTRUCTION IN POSITION. Report.—Commended for sweetness and singing quality of ..."
2. Annual Report by Ohio State Board of Agriculture (1856)
"... parlor grand piano. £ do do mechanical piano. 3 do do case of musical instruments. 4 Child <fe Bishop, Cleveland, melodeons. 5 George A. Howe, ..."
3. Romantic Weekends the Carolinas & the Georgia Coast by Norman Renouf, Kathy Renouf (1999)
"If you are very fortunate, maybe one of the guests (perhaps even you) will tinkle the ivories on the parlor's grand piano. In summer, you may be enticed to ..."
4. Joint Documents ... for the Year by Michigan Legislature (1886)
"... Normal School building 101,00000 Two out-houses 1,£00 00 A library of 7066 volumes 15.000 00 One concert grand piano 740 00 One parlor grand piano _ 330 ..."
5. Five Years of Vocal Study Under Fernando Michelena by Maria Antonia Field (1922)
"During the third year of my vocal training, my mother presented me with a beautiful Steinway parlor grand piano. Previous to that I had practiced on ..."