Definition of Participation loan
1. Noun. A loan that is shared by a group of banks that join to make a loan too big for any one of them alone.
Participation Loan Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Participation Loan Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Participation Loan
Literary usage of Participation loan
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Foreign Rights and Interests in China by Westel Woodbury Willoughby (1920)
"War participation loan. Also, on the same date, September 28, 1918, was signed by the Chinese Minister at Tokyo and the Japanese Minister for Foreign ..."
2. Treaties and Agreements with and Concerning China, 1894-1919: A Collection by John Van Antwerp MacMurray (1921)
"In accordance with Article 4 of the War participation loan Contract signed by the ... In reference to the War participation loan of the Chinese Government, ..."
3. OECD Economics Glossary: English-French = Glossaire de L'économie de L'OCDE by Oecd (2006)
"... to vendre des participations dans des prêts [BAN] participation loan prêt en participation [BAN] performing loan prêt productif [BAN] personal loan prêt ..."
4. Practical Banking by Oliver Howard Wolfe, La Salle Extension University (1917)
"A participation loan? 6. What are the books and records of the discount department? 7. When a loan is made by a bank, what three methods may be used to ..."
5. Financial Incentives for Seismic Rehabilitation of Hazardous Buildings-an ... (1993)
"A requirement that an acquiring institution, in a purchase or participation loan, ensure that adequate due diligence regarding environmental risk matters ..."
6. Loans and Discounts: Proved Methods that Build Business--tested Time-saving (1918)
"... payments are sold to different banks, the transaction is placed on the same basis as a participation loan. Loan companies usually prefer a single note ..."
7. China, Japan and Korea by John Otway Percy Bland (1921)
"... the abolition of the Military Agreement with Japan, and of the War Participation Loan, together with the punishment of the Chinese who signed them. ..."