¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Perinatally
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Perinatally Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Perinatally
Literary usage of Perinatally
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Educating Young Children Prenatally Exposed to Drugs and at Risk: Report and by Shirley A. Jackson (1995)
"... estimated that 30000 to 50000 babies (1 to 2 percent of all of the babies born each year) were perinatally exposed to crack. Dr. Evelyn Davis testified ..."
2. Report of the Surgeon Generals Workshop on Children With HIV Infection And edited by Benjamin K. Silverman, Anthony Waddell (1987)
"Over half (65%) of reported cases of AIDS in women, 69% of heterosexual men with AIDs, and 73% of the perinatally acquired AIDS cases in children were ..."
3. Healthy People, 2010: Conference Editionby Donna E. Shalala by Donna E. Shalala (2000)
"(Developmental) Reduce new cases of perinatally acquired HlV infection. ... perinatally acquired AIDS cases have been reported from 48 States, the District ..."
4. Fertility: Current South African Issues of Poverty, HIV/AIDS & Youth ...by Human Sciences Research Council, South Africa Dept. of Social Development, Human Sciences Research Council (Hsre by Human Sciences Research Council, South Africa Dept. of Social Development, Human Sciences Research Council (Hsre (2004)
"Age at diagnosis for perinatally-infected children, United States. ... Estimation of long-term survival to AIDS in perinatally infected children, ..."
5. From the Source: A Guide for Implementing Perinatal Addiction Prevention and ...by Marjorie Rosenweig, Rachel Greenberg, Karen Lyon, Susan Kouner by Marjorie Rosenweig, Rachel Greenberg, Karen Lyon, Susan Kouner (1998)
"Recommendations for Followup of Infected Women and perinatally Exposed Children + Following pregnancy, HIV-infected women should be provided ongoing HIV- ..."
6. Guide to Clinical Preventive Services: Report of the U. S. Preventive by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia among US children with perinatally acquired HIV infection. JAMA 1993:270:470-478. 106. European Collaborative Study. ..."