Definition of Pharmacologies
1. pharmacology [n] - See also: pharmacology
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pharmacologies Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pharmacologies
Literary usage of Pharmacologies
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions of the ... Session of the American Institute of Homœopathy by American Institute of Homeopathy Session (1888)
"In the ancient pharmacologies the root, leaves and flowers of Spiraea are recommended in ... The new pharmacologies rarely mention Spinea. ..."
2. The Medical Clinics of North America by Richard J. Havel, K. Patrick Ober (1917)
"Now in your pharmacologies and in your therapeutics you will not be able to find a great deal about salicylates. A good deal of work is being done, ..."
3. The Practitioner by Gale Group, ProQuest Information and Learning Company (1901)
"... members of '^e nitrogen group, must be. distinguished from all other medicaments ^ the fact that their action, whether therapeutical, pharmacologies*. ..."
4. The Medical and Surgical Reporter (1872)
"The drug has long been known, for mention, is made of it iu English and Fi\ nch pharmacologies, but appears never to have come into general use. ..."
5. The Chemistry of Commerce: A Simple Interpretation of Some New Chemistry in by Robert Kennedy Duncan (1907)
"Even in the early days this earnest, aggressive company recognized that among the strange peoples of the world there must be strange pharmacologies, ..."
6. The Anti-alcohol Movement in Europe by Ernest Barron Gordon (1913)
"The result is given below : In all the pharmacologies and toxicologies alcohol is classed with the narcotic poisons. The German Imperial Health Department ..."
7. Alternative Medicine: Expanding Medical Horizons by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Beneficial changes in prostacyclin and thromboxane A2 by ginsenosides in myocardial infarction and reperfusion of dogs. Acta pharmacologies Sinica 7:226-230 ..."