¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Polycrystal
1. [n -S]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Polycrystal
Literary usage of Polycrystal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"Dumbbell forms are polycrystal- line aggregates with fibrous structures (Fig. ID). Dumbbell or sandglass shapes are not exclusive of ..."
2. Energy Policies of IEA Countries by International Energy Agency (1999)
"... conversion efficiency of thin polycrystal solar cells and thin film solar cells, to reduce the cost of system components such as modules and inverters, ..."
3. Basic Studies in the Field of High-Temperature Engineering: Second by Nea, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Nihon Genshiryoku Kenkyūjo (2002)
"... ceramic materials, such as the superplastic material 3Y-TZP zirconia (3 mol% yttria stabilised tetragonal zirconia polycrystal), silicon carbide, etc. ..."
4. Permafrost: Second International Conference, July 13-28, 1973 : USSR by Frederick J. Sanger, Peter J. Hyde (1978)
"The deformation of polycrystal- line ice of random orientation is intermediate with respect to these two extreme cases. In the case of small loads, ..."
5. Fission Gas Behaviour in Water Reactor Fuels: Seminar Proceedings, Cadarache by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2002)
"... FG behaviour model used by the START-3 code is based on solution of a "two-stage diffusion" problem for fission gas in UCh polycrystal fuel [1,3]. ..."