Definition of Purchase contract
1. Noun. A contract stating the terms of a purchase.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Purchase Contract
Literary usage of Purchase contract
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A History of Matrimonial Institutions Chiefly in England and the United by George Elliott Howard (1904)
"PRIMITIVE FREE MARRIAGE SURVIVING WITH PURCHASE, AND THE DECAY OP THE PURCHASE-CONTRACT It is commonly assumed that where marriage by purchase exists woman ..."
2. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the High Court of Chancery: During by Great Britain Court of Chancery, Edward Thurlow Thurlow, Alexander Wedderburn Rosslyn, Jonathan Cogswell Perkins (1845)
"As to the title which a vendee has a right to expect before he can be obliged to complete a purchase contract, see, ante, the notes to Cooper v. Denne, IV. ..."
3. Stores and Materials Control by Madison Cartmell (1922)
"CHAPTER XXVII THE COMPLETION OF THE purchase contract The Purchaser's Obligation When the material has been delivered and the purchaser has given his ..."
4. Thompson on Sales of Stocks and Bonds by Milford James Thompson (1915)
"THE CONTRACT IS AN EXECUTORY AND NOT AN EXECUTED purchase contract, ... PERFORMANCE OF THE purchase contract is ACCOMPLISHED BY DELIVERING THE SHARES OF ..."
5. Practical Banking by Oliver Howard Wolfe, La Salle Extension University (1917)
"Foreign Exchange purchase contract eliminate the element of time incidental to payment by bank drafts (cheques) which must be sent by mail. ..."