Definition of Quentin tarantino
1. Noun. United States filmmaker (born in 1963).
Generic synonyms: Film Maker, Film Producer, Filmmaker, Movie Maker
Quentin Tarantino Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Quentin Tarantino Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Quentin Tarantino
Literary usage of Quentin tarantino
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Boy Writers: Reclaiming Their Voices by Ralph Fletcher (2006)
"But like a quentin tarantino movie, the violence is so relentless it almost feels like a comic book. At some point we realize that we are not meant to take ..."
2. American Vulgar: The Politics of Manipulation Versus the Culture of Awareness by Robert Grudin (2006)
"The later auteurs could not be more retiring: Stanley Kubrick, Woody Allen, Martin Scorsese, quentin tarantino, George Lucas—a disparate group, ..."
3. Adventure Guide to Texas by Kimberly Young (1999)
"Zilker Park Dawn) and their friend quentin tarantino, have brought portions of Hollywood to town. Production industries are beginning to fill in the gaps, ..."
4. A Hedonist's Guide to Lisbon by Sarah Marshall (2004)
"... Open: 7.30am-3am daily €l5 If ever quentin tarantino were to shoot a movie in Portugal, this late-night dining den would be top of his location list. ..."