2. Noun. The act of reconfiguring. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Reconfiguration
1. configuration [n -S] - See also: configuration
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Reconfiguration Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reconfiguration
Literary usage of Reconfiguration
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Aviation System Capital Investment Plan 1996 by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Project Information: This project consists of project 45-05 Expansion/reconfiguration of Low Density Radio Communications Link ..."
2. U. S. Marines in the Persian Gulf, 1990-1991: With Marine Forces Afloat in edited by Ronald J. Brown (2000)
"reconfiguration of Shipping at Jubayl Major General Jenkins was well aware that the short time frame from alert to departure and the lack of a well-defined ..."
3. Decadal Survey of Civil Aeronautics: Foundation for the Future by National Research Council (U.S.) (2006)
"Although highly integrated, health management aspects consist of related components: fault detection and isolation, recovery and reconfiguration, ..."
4. Planning for the Fiber Distributed Data Interface by William E. Burr (1995)
"In an FDDI or an FDDI-II ring, a network reconfiguration (for example to include a station in the ring which had previously been switched off) causes the ..."