2. Verb. Reestablishing contact. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Recontact
1. contact [v -ED, -ING, -S] - See also: contact
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Recontact Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Recontact
Literary usage of Recontact
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Trends in the Health of Older Americans: U. S., 1994 by R. A. Cohen, J. F. Van Nostrand (1996)
"2151 1-2 1103 3 or more 1049 70-79 years of age: None 1863 1 or more 974 1-2 579 3 or more 395 At least one stay from 1984 interview through 1990 recontact ..."
2. Digital Television Transition: Issues Related to an Information Campaign by Mark L. Goldstein (2006)
"We asked the survey research firm to recontact approximately 100 of the respondents who exclusively watch television through over-the-air transmission to ..."
3. Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics 1995 by Estados Unidos Departament of Justice (1996)
"... is present in the respondent's home and whether the teenager is eligible for subsequent interview. recontact calls are made based on this information. ..."
4. Bridging Regional Growth and Community Empowerment edited by Michael A. Stegman, William J. Benfanti, John P. Ross (1996)
"Victim recontact was initiated: Houston police contacted victims of crime to ask ... The evaluation panel's results were mixed: Victim recontact and the ..."