2. Noun. A second or subsequent establishment ¹
3. Noun. (alternative form of reestablishment) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Reestablishment
1. establishment [n -S] - See also: establishment
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reestablishment
Literary usage of Reestablishment
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Rebellion Record: A Diary of American Events, with Documents, Narratives by Frank Moore, Edward Everett (1866)
"... for the reestablishment of the flag in Texas. It is true, as stated by Major-General Halleck, in his report of the fifteenth November, 1863, ..."
2. Reconstruction in Mississippi by James Wilford Garner (1901)
"CHAPTER SEVENTH THE reestablishment OF CIVIL GOVERNMENT I. THE FINAL ACT OF RECONSTRUCTION THE reconstruction legislature, the body which was to perform the ..."
3. The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge: Embracing by Johann Jakob Herzog, Philip Schaff, Albert Hauck (1908)
"... works a history of the Temple from the last epoch of the legal worship to its rebuilding and of the reestablishment of the prescribed divine service. ..."
4. History of California by Hubert Howe Bancroft, Henry Lebbeus Oak, William Nemos, Frances Fuller Victor (1886)
"INDIAN AFFRIGHT AT MONTEREY—FIRE AT SAN Luis OBISPO—AFFAIRS AT SAN DIEGO—RIVERA AND SERRA—reestablishment OF THE MISSION— THE LOST REGISTERS—FOUNDING OF SAN ..."
5. Hygiene of Communicable Diseases: A Handbook for Sanitarians, Medical by Francis Merton Munson, John Harington, Francis Randolph Packard, Fielding Hudson Garrison (1920)
"reestablishment of Water Supply. If the public supply in available steps must be taken at once to insure its safety ami distribution. ..."