¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Reinking
1. reink [v] - See also: reink
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reinking
Literary usage of Reinking
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Books Fatal to Their Authors by Peter Hampson Ditchfield (1895)
"... Sarpi —Jerome Maggi—Theodore reinking. j)HE thorny subject of Politics has had many victims, and not a few English authors who have dealt in State-craft ..."
2. Medical Record by George Frederick Shrady, Thomas Lathrop Stedman (1897)
"Gilbert and Dominici: MEDICAL RECORD, New York, May. 1894. Herzog: Kaspar's Wochenschr., 1837, S. 813. Quoted by reinking, 1. с., S. ii. ..."
3. The Gentleman's Magazine (1898)
"When the Danes lost much of their power during the Thirty Years' War, and were overshadowed by the might of Sweden, one Theodore reinking, lamenting the ..."
4. Botanical Abstracts by Board of Control of Botanical Abstracts (1921)
"reinking, OTTO A. Higher Basidiomycetes from the Philippines and their hosts IV. Philippine Jour. Sei. 17: 363-374. 1920. [See also the 3 preceding entries. ..."
5. The Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science by Iowa Academy of Science (1890)
"This opinion is supported by the fact that Wollenweber and reinking.4 Note that this ... 4 Wollenweber, HW and OA reinking, 1935. Die Fusarien. Paul Parey. ..."