¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Reinoculate
1. inoculate [v -LATED, -LATING, -LATES] - See also: inoculate
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reinoculate
Literary usage of Reinoculate
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Cancer Problem by William Seaman Bainbridge (1914)
"explanation was given as to why he could not reinoculate a mouse already bearing a ... They also explain Ehrlich's failure to reinoculate a mouse already ..."
2. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1899)
"After twelve weeks he was able to reinoculate from a gelatin-stab kept iu room temperature, which has remained intact, and he claims that the virulence when ..."
3. Principles and practice of obstetrics by Joseph Bolivar De Lee (1918)
"All these manipulations tear open the puerperal wounds reinoculate the tissues, and carry the infection to parts higher in the parturient cana Inspection of ..."
4. Infection and Resistance: An Exposition of the Biological Phenomena by Hans Zinsser, Stewart Woodford Young (1918)
"Bertarelli found that he could reinoculate the cornea in a rabbit that had previously been inoculated with syphilis. ..."
5. Outlines of the History of Medicine and the Medical Profession by Johann Hermann Baas, Henry Ebenezer Handerson (1889)
"... and then to reinoculate men from these infected animals, and to observe constitutional symptoms in the victims of these secondary inoculations. ..."
6. The Chemistry of Commerce: A Simple Interpretation of Some New Chemistry in by Robert Kennedy Duncan (1907)
"It is vitally important in this treatment to watch day by day the body's opsonic index and to reinoculate in accordance with its teaching. ..."