Definition of Removably
1. movably [adv] - See also: movably
Lexicographical Neighbors of Removably
Literary usage of Removably
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cases Argued and Determined in the Circuit and District Courts of the United by District Court (Illinois, District Court (Indiana, District Court (Wisconsin, Josiah Hooker Bissell, Circuit Court (7th Circuit, United States (1878)
"AB to the question of infringement, the proof shows that defendant has sold a trunk with a removably hinged tray in the body of the trunk. ..."
2. Reports of Patent Cases: Decided in the Circuit Courts of the United States by Hubert Ashley Banning, Henry Arden (1882)
"Semple. vided with a removably hinged compartment tray. ?. A trunk, and, in combination therewith, a compartment-tray removably hinged by means of ..."
3. Transactions (1892)
"An electrode, consisting of a plate of refined material and an independent plate of crude material removably connected thereto and in metallic conductive ..."
4. Massachusetts Reports: Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Judicial by Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court (1913)
"... a flexible attaching member adapted to be knotted about a spoke and an end thereof removably connected to an end of the tire crossing member. ..."
5. Federal Statutes Annotated: Containing All the Laws of the United States, of by United States, Edward Thompson Company (1918)
"Where, in a rock crusher, the combination of a crusher shaft, a core portion removably secured thereto, and a mantle portion removably secured to the core ..."