Definition of Revegetated
1. revegetate [v] - See also: revegetate
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Revegetated Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Revegetated
Literary usage of Revegetated
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Wild Land Shrub and Arid Land Restoration Symposium: Proceedings edited by Bruce A. Roundy, E. Durant McArthur, Jennifer S. Hayley, David K. Mann (1996)
"They were then shown the slides again and allowed 15 seconds to rate the appearance of the revegetated cut slope shown in each slide. ..."
2. Plant Indicators: The Relation of Plant Communities to Process and Practice by Frederic Edward Clements (1920)
""This plan of rotation from one area to another should be continued, even after the entire range has been revegetated, in order to ..."
3. Ecology, Diversity and Sustainability of the Middle Rio Grande Basin edited by Deborah M. Finch, Joseph A. Tainter (1996)
"(1994) compared year-round avian use of revegetated riparian sites with ... Their data suggest that the revegetated areas are especially important for ..."
4. Vegetation Monitoring: An Annotated Bibliography edited by Caryl L. Elzinga, Angela G. Evenden (1998)
"This paper is a response to Hofmann and Ries (1990) which examined sample size needed to determine adequacy of vegetation cover on revegetated mine sites ..."