¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Revegetation
1. vegetation [n -S] - See also: vegetation
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Revegetation Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Revegetation
Literary usage of Revegetation
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Wild Land Shrub and Arid Land Restoration Symposium: Proceedings edited by Bruce A. Roundy, E. Durant McArthur, Jennifer S. Hayley, David K. Mann (1996)
"While the ecological consequences of deliberate revegetation have been examined extensively, relatively little attention has been paid to the genetic ..."
2. Forest and Conservation Nursery Associations: 1994 National Proceedings by Thomas D. Landis (1996)
"During these field surveys, an abandoned mine site within the monument was selected for use as a test for mine revegetation using native nursery stock. ..."
3. The Future of Arid Grasslands: Identifying Issues, Seeking Solutions edited by Barbara Tellman (1999)
"... Use of Native Species in revegetation of Disturbed Sites (Arizona) Richard D. James1 _ ABSTRACT Seeding disturbed sites to establish native species in ..."
4. The Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes by Robert Fiske Griggs (1922)
"Photograph by RF Grins FRUITING LUPINES GROWING IN DEEP ASH DEPOSITS These plants are the most successful pioneers in the process of revegetation, because, ..."