Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Riverhead Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Riverhead
Literary usage of Riverhead
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Marriage, Baptismal, and Burial Registers of the Collegiate Church Or by Joseph Lemuel Chester (1876)
"He died at riverhead 27 July, and was buried there б Aug. 1765, aged about 37. ... 1823, aged about 92, and was also buried at riverhead. ..."
2. Appletons' Railroad and Steamboat Companion: Being a Travellers' Guide by Wellington Williams (1849)
"Manor to Moriches; and from riverhead to Quogue and S. and E. Hampton. ... riverhead is situated on the Peconic river, 75 miles from Brooklyn, ..."
3. The History of Long Island, from Its Discovery to the Present Time: With by Benjamin Franklin Thompson (1843)
"... OP riverhead, FORMERLY, a component part of Southold was organized as a separate town, by the act for dividing Southold into two towns, passed March 13, ..."
4. Visitation of Ireland by Joseph Jackson Howard, Ireland Ulster king of arms (1904)
"Memorial window in the church at riverhead, со. Kent. Will dated 18 February 1878, with two codicils dated respectively 16 July 1878 and n November 1879, ..."
5. London; Being an Accurate History and Description of the British Metropolis by David Hughson (1808)
"MONTREAL, is an elegant mansion, built of fine stone, pleasantly situate about a mile from riverhead, near the road leading from thence to Westerham, ..."
6. Carpentry and Building (1908)
"... recently erected at riverhead, I/mg Island, and embodying architectural points likely to prove of interest to many of our readers, especially those ..."