Definition of Safety-related
1. Adjective. Providing or ensuring safety.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Safety-related
Literary usage of Safety-related
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Workshop on Advanced Nuclear Reactor Safety Issues and Research Needs: Paris by International Atomic Energy Agency, Commission of the European Communities, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2002)
"In addition to the work described above, the planned safety-related R&D program will address issues such as margins against component failure under accident ..."
2. Aviation Safety: Congressional Hearing edited by Slade Gorton (2000)
"... Clinton - endorsed by Vice President Gore and the White House Commission on Aviation Safety and Security makes several safety-related recommendations. ..."
3. Accident Precursor Analysis And Management: Reducing Technological Risk by Vicki M. Bier, Howard Kunreuther, James R. Phimister (2004)
"By using a broad, general definition of safety-related events. ASRS can capture data on events that may lead to the identification of previously unknown ..."
4. Niosh Recommendations for Occupational Safety & Health: Compendium of Policy by DIANE Publishing Company (1992)
"Comments on OSHA's Proposed Rule: Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices, February 29,. NTIS No. PB-91-131-599. Electrocutions. NIOSH Alert: Request for ..."