Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Scleritic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Scleritic
Literary usage of Scleritic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Ophthalmology and Ophthalmoscopy: For Practitioners and Students of Medicine by Hermann Schmidt-Rimpler, Daniel Bennett St. John Roosa (1889)
"The treatment must be directed particularly against the scleritic process and existing complications. ..."
2. Text-book of Ophthalmology by Ernst Fuchs (1911)
"For instance, '•yia scleritic nodule which is small and situated ... The following characters may be regarded as distinctive: The scleritic nodule never ..."
3. Text-book of Ophthalmology by Ernst Fuchs, Alexander Duane (1899)
"tive situ abo t ivi- : The scleritic nodule never actually lies in the limbus, and besides is not ¡mated in the conjunctiva, but beneath it, ..."
4. Annals of Ophthalmology (1904)
"The retina over the scleritic focus was bulged forward 3 to 4 D. and opaque from inflammatory edema. All disappeared completely. ..."
5. Manual of the diseases of the eye by Charles Henry May (1907)
"The portion of the cornea adjacent to the scleritic nodule participates in the process, and a triangular opacity remains. The symptoms and treatment ..."
6. Atlas of the External Diseases of the Eye: Including a Brief Treatise on the by Otto Haab (1899)
"The scleritic focus, moreover, is surrounded by a bluish injection, while in eczema the congestion is of the conjunctival type and is more superficial. ..."