Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Solidum Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Solidum
Literary usage of Solidum
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Institutes of Gaius and Rules of Ulpian: The Former from Studemund's by Gaius, Ulpian, Wilhelm Studemund, James Muirhead (1880)
"... solidum deberi, et me — — — etiam Titio — — 104 .* (Item) inutilis est stipulatio si ab eo stipuler qui iuri meo subiectus est, item si is a me ..."
2. The Institutes of Justinian by John Thomas Abdy, Bryan Walker (1876)
"Si igitur iussu domini cum servo negotium gestum erit, in solidum Praetor adversus ... Eadem ratione Praetor duas alias in solidum actiones pollicetur, ..."
3. Decisions of the Court of Session: From the Year 1733 to the Year 1754 ...by Scotland Court of Session, Patrick Grant Elchies, William Maxwell Morison by Scotland Court of Session, Patrick Grant Elchies, William Maxwell Morison (1813)
"solidum ET PRO RATA. 1751. February r>. MACMILLAN against SLOAN. No. 2. ... But the Court found him liable in solidum, reserving his relief against the rest ..."
4. Report of the Secretary of Agriculture by United States Dept. of Agriculture (1871)
"... or Indian head, (Lycoperdon solidum.)—Two specimens of this fungus are in the. collection of the Department of Agriculture—one fron Nottoway County, ..."
5. Analysis of M. Ortolan's Institutes of Justinian: Including the History and by Thomas Lambert Mears, Joseph-Louis-Elzéar Ortolan (1876)
"30, 8, I, Pomponius). (2) Bona fidei contracts. Independent of special agreement, a liability in solidum was assumed in the case of several common com- ..."
6. A Summary of the Roman Civil Law: Illustrated by Commentaries on and ...by Patrick Mac Chombaich De Colquhoun by Patrick Mac Chombaich De Colquhoun (1854)
"—Personalia—In solidum —Panales. § 2215. Acquisitive prescription runs in confirmation of possession, and extinctive in bar of the remedy for the ..."