Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Sulfinpyrazone Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sulfinpyrazone
Literary usage of Sulfinpyrazone
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bound for Good Health: A Collection of Age PagesMedi (1993)
"sulfinpyrazone (Anturane) and probenecid (Benemid) increase uric acid elimination. Allopurinol, sulfinpyrazone, and probenecid can help prevent gout attacks ..."
2. Unstable Angina: Diagnosis and Management by Eugene Braunwald (1997)
"Aspirin, sulfinpyrazone, or both in unstable angina. Results of a Canadian multicenter trial. N Engl J Med 1985 Nov;313(22):1369-75. Cairns JA, Singer J, ..."
3. Eighth Annual Report on Carcinogens: 1998 Summary edited by Barry Leonard (1999)
"It is also utilized as an intermediate in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals such as sulfinpyrazone and phenylbutazone. Some minor direct uses of ..."
4. 6th Annual Report on Carcinogens (1991) by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"... the precursor of the dye intermediate benzidine. lt is also utilized as an intermediate in the manufacture of Pharmaceuticals such as sulfinpyrazone and ..."
5. Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"... sulfinpyrazone Phenylbutazone * When beginning therapy, give half a tablet of paracetamol and observe patient 2 to 3 hours for symptoms that occur in no ..."