Definition of Superannuation fund
1. Noun. A fund reserved to pay workers' pensions when they retire from service.
Superannuation Fund Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Superannuation Fund Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Superannuation Fund
Literary usage of Superannuation fund
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Parliamentary Debates by Great Britain Parliament (1906)
"Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway (superannuation fund). Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway. ... Railway Clearing System (superannuation fund). ..."
2. The Statutes of Nova Scotia by Nova Scotia (1906)
"superannuation fund. Trustees. Moneys, how drawn. CHAPTER 67. An Act to provide a superannuation fund for the Officials or Employees of the City of Halifax. ..."
3. The Annual Register, Or, A View of the History, Politics, and Literature for by Edmund Burke, Benjamin Franklin Collection (Library of Congress), John Davis Batchelder Collection (Library of Congress) (1823)
"... by Ministers and carried into effect- Scheme for the Reduction of Salaries, and the Creation of a superannuation fund—Repeal of the Annual Malt Duly—Mr. ..."
4. The Parliamentary Debatesby Thomas Curson Hansard, Great Britain Parliament by Thomas Curson Hansard, Great Britain Parliament (1825)
"... care with which he had superintended the planting of it. , The amendment was negatived, and the House went into the committee. superannuation fund BILL. ..."
5. The Jurist by Great Britain Courts (1860)
"treasurer shall keep a separate account of all sums of money by him received and paid in respect of auch superannuation fund or for ..."
6. Supplement to Burn's Justice of the Peace and Parish Officer: From January by Thomas William Saunders, Richard Burn (1849)
"superannuation fund under this act, and shall thereafter be in all respects if fund shall ... And be it enacted, that in case the superannuation fund shall ..."
7. Supervising Private Pensions: Institutions and Methods by OECD Staff, Private Pensions and Insurance Unit (2004)
"Rather, eligibility for tax benefits is linked to the status of a superannuation fund being a complying fund. Under Part IX of the Income Tax Assessment Act ..."
8. The Town Councillors' Manual, Or, Guide to the Duties of Municipal Corporations by Samuel Stone (1872)
"Of ike Police superannuation fund. superannuation fund—How FORMED. ... 82, provides for the establishment of a superannuation fund for the police force, ..."