Definition of Superannuations
1. superannuation [n] - See also: superannuation
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Superannuations Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Superannuations
Literary usage of Superannuations
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Annual Register, Or, A View of the History, Politics, and Literature for by Edmund Burke, Benjamin Franklin Collection (Library of Congress), John Davis Batchelder Collection (Library of Congress) (1823)
"... plan for that purpose—Objections to it—Scheme for the payment of the Naval and Military pensions, and Half-pay and Civil superannuations—True nature of ..."
2. The Parliamentary Debates by Great Britain Parliament (1906)
"PENSIONS AND superannuations ALLOWANCES. Return [presented 7th December] to be printed. [No. 373.] TRANSVAAL CONSTITUTION, 1906. Copy presented, of Letters ..."
3. On Financial Reform by Henry Parnell (1831)
"Salaries and superannuations.—Having noticed, in a general way, nearly all the civil official establishments, it is now time to say something concerning the ..."
4. The Edinburgh Annual Register by Sir Walter Scott, Walter Scott (1824)
"Superannuation Amendment Act A- —Scheme for equalizing the Naval and Military Pensions, and Half-fr : and Civil superannuations—Fallacy of the project—Mr ..."
5. The Revenue and the Expenditure of the United Kingdom by Samuel Wells (1834)
"... Revenue in its progress to the Exchequer—Law Charges—Postage—superannuations, Compensations and Allowances—Quarantine—Expense of Warehousing— Navigation ..."
6. On Taxation: How it is Raised and how it is Expended by Leone Levi (1860)
"PUBLIC SALARIES AND superannuations. FOR the administration of the affairs of the kingdom, a large number of officers is required, of varied capacities and ..."