¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Targetable
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Targetable Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Targetable
Literary usage of Targetable
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Making Strategy: An Introduction to National Security Processes and Problems by Dennis M. Drew, Donald M. Snow (1988)
"Multiple Independently targetable Reentry Vehicle Deployment of MIRV (by the United States in 1970 and by the Soviet Union in 1975) was an event of similar ..."
2. U. S. National Security and Military/Commercial Concerns with the People's edited by Christopher Cox (1999)
"Smaller, more efficient thermonuclear warheads would provide the PRC with the opportunity to develop and deploy a multiple independently-targetable reentry ..."
3. Defense Policy in the Reagan Administration edited by William P. Snyder, James Brown (1997)
"... which larger ICBM throw-weight capability gave them by deploying multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles (MIRVs) in the wake of SALT 1. ..."
4. The Medical Implications of Nuclear War by Fredric Solomon (1986)
"... Independently targetable, Reentry Vehicles), typically having individual yields of 100 to 500 kilotons (kt). The degree of ozone depletion is highly ..."
5. NATO's Future: Toward a New Transatlantic Bargain by Stanley R. Sloan (1995)
"... (placing a number of independently targetable warheads on each delivery vehicle), will increase substantially the number of nuclear warheads these ..."