¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Thiram
1. a chemical compound [n -S]
Medical Definition of Thiram
Lexicographical Neighbors of Thiram
thiram (current term)
Literary usage of Thiram
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Niosh Manual of Analytical Methods: Sampling and Analytical Methods for ...edited by Peter M. Eller edited by Peter M. Eller (1994)
"Read the mass, mg, of thiram found in the sample filter (Wf) and top rinse (Wt) and ... Test atmospheres at 12 mg/m3 thiram were sampled with PTFE filters ..."
2. Proceedings for the Eight Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference by M. Boya Edwards (2001)
"We had expected heavy seed losses due to the small plot size, but not to the severe extent that was experienced. This test showed that thiram was offering ..."
3. Recognition & Management of Pesticide Poisoning by Donald P. Morgan (1989)
"Systemic human poisonings by thiram itself have been very few, probably due to limited absorption in most circumstances involving human exposure. ..."
4. Rice Seed Health: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Rice Seed by International Rice Research Institute, United Nations Development Programme (1988)
"Benlate T containing 20% thiram and 20% benomyl is effective against blast and ... Thiophanate-methyl - thiram wettable powder is also applied for seed ..."
5. Rice Ratooning by International Rice Research Institute (1988)
"A fungicide mixture of benomyl-thiram was applied at different stages of rice growth (Table 4, 5). At harvest, rice stubble was cut about 15 cm high. ..."