Definition of Time plan
1. Noun. A system for paying for goods by installments.
Generic synonyms: Regular Payment
Specialized synonyms: Hire-purchase, Never-never
Lexicographical Neighbors of Time Plan
Literary usage of Time plan
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bulletin by United States (1918)
"FINANCIAL ADVANTAGES OF A PAKT-time plan. The economies effected by building up a permanent force have already been shown in the discussion of the labor ..."
2. Annual Proceedings: Addresses, Reports, Bibliographies and Discussions (1915)
"Now some of the boys have gone out from here on a half- time plan. There was not that mad rush to get into the half-time plan that was predicted. ..."
3. Art in Industry by Charles Russell Richards (1922)
"An important advantage that inheres in a part-time plan is the fact that the ... The part-time plan undoubtedly presents real difficulties to the employer ..."
4. Art in Industry: Being the Report of an Industrial Art Survey Conducted by Charles Russell Richards, University of the State of New York (1922)
"An important advantage that inheres in a part-time plan is the fact that the ... The part-time plan undoubtedly presents real difficulties to the employer, ..."