Definition of Trapnesting
1. trapnest [v] - See also: trapnest
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trapnesting
Literary usage of Trapnesting
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Breeds of Poultry: Their Origin, History of Their Development by Frank L. Platt (1921)
"These records can be obtained only from trapnesting and recording accurately the records of the individual fowl. Hence, if the producing qualities of birds ..."
2. Poultry for Profit: A Practical Manual for Beginners, Farmers and Side-line by Jean W. Aldrich Koethen (1915)
"When the object of trapnesting is merely to select the best layers and not to make complete records, the pullets need only be ..."
3. Report of the New York State College of Agriculture at Cornell University by Cornell University, New York State College of Agriculture, Agricultural Experiment Station (1921)
"The long-time breed-improvement program includes six steps: the calling of undesirable birds; the certification of the choicest individuals; rff trapnesting ..."
4. The Budget Report of the State Board of Finance and Control to the General by Governor, Connecticut Board of Finance and Control, Connecticut, Board of Finance and Control (1919)
"... to cull from their flocks, without the necessity of trapnesting, those birds which were not paying for their keep, thus greatly reducing expenses. ..."