Definition of Travel kit
1. Noun. A kit for carrying toilet articles while traveling.
Travel Kit Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Travel Kit Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Travel Kit
Literary usage of Travel kit
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Sri Lanka by Elke Frey, Gerhard Lemmer, Jayanthi Namasivayam (2001)
"Many people find that stomach medicine, salt tablets, sun cream and throat lozenges are all useful components of a travel kit. But even small towns and ..."
2. Nepal by Susanne von der Heide (2000)
"In your travel kit you should definitely pack the following: malaria tablets if required, drugs against nausea and diarrhoea, antibiotics, insect repellents ..."
3. User Study: Informational Needs of Remote National Archives and Records ...by Judi Moline, Steve Otto by Judi Moline, Steve Otto (1996)
"A teacher is Scottsbluff has a fabulous thing; the Winnebago travel kit is great here. But how can you get it from to one another without everybody ..."
4. Island Song Lyrics by Larry W. Jones (2003)
"... of it With my California coast travel kit Dreaming of island time Scheming my returning time Found out I couldn't make the most On that sunny California ..."