Definition of Tv program
1. Noun. A program broadcast by television.
Generic synonyms: Broadcast, Program, Programme
Specialized synonyms: Colorcast, Colourcast, Pilot, Pilot Film, Pilot Program, Sitcom, Situation Comedy, Special
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tv Program
Literary usage of Tv program
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Copyright Licensing Regimes Covering Retransmissioon of Broadcast Signals edited by Howard Coble (2001)
"By taking these three steps now, Congress would return some degree of equity and rationality to the TV program marketplace. Specifically, Congress would ..."
2. Some Children Under Some Conditions: TV and the High Potential Kid by Robert Abelman (1993)
"TV Program Type Worksheet 2. Read each Element List and look at each picture ... Next to "TYPE" write in the name of the type of TV program that goes ..."
3. Records Relating to American Prisoners of War and Missing in Action from the edited by Charles E. Schamel (1997)
"27, 1991 Australian TV program "60 Minutes" - promo (Item 130) 4o date Australian TV program "60 Minutes": "Missing in Action - The Soviet Connection" (Item ..."
4. Kickstart Initiative: Connecting America's Communities to the Information by Delano E. Lewis (1997)
"... and were presented with a TV- 10 baseball cap, sweatshirt, or coffee mug. The WILX-TV program was created by the station's general manager, ..."
5. Neither Created Nor Evolved: Living Joyously Without a Creator by Walter Prytulak (2001)
"I may stumble on interesting TV program while flipping through TV channels. All of these examples imply that nothing is created. The chance simply brings ..."
6. Current Assessment of the Peace Process in Angola: Hearing Before the edited by Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (1996)
"And the United Nations certainly did have a TV program—I guess it still ... It is a TV program that airs once a week. I do not know all the details of the ..."