Definition of Capital of Mongolia
1. Noun. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
Generic synonyms: National Capital
Group relationships: Mongolia, Mongolian People's Republic, Outer Mongolia
Capital Of Mongolia Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Capital Of Mongolia Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Capital Of Mongolia
Literary usage of Capital of Mongolia
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of the American Asiatic Association by American Asiatic Association (1915)
"... on the Siberian border, to Urga, the capital of Mongolia. Besides these provisions it was understood at the time that Russia secured a secret or verbal ..."
2. Russia in the Far East by Leo Pasvolsky (1922)
"... Ungern drove out the Chinese division which constituted the army of occupation, and arrived at Urga, the capital of Mongolia, where he entered into a ..."
3. Proceedings by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain), Norton Shaw, Francis Galton, William Spottiswoode, Clements Robert Markham, Henry Walter Bates, John Scott Keltie (1863)
"... the capital of Mongolia. Beyond that point we re-enter a better country, which is under cultivation, and yields cereals and grain ; so that in crossing ..."
4. Transactions of the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and (1903)
"The Jehol silver-mines are situated about 45 miles NE. of Jehol, the capital of Mongolia. They embrace two mines, 5 miles apart,—the Ku Shan Tze mine and ..."