Definition of Car insurance
1. Noun. Insurance against loss due to theft or traffic accidents.
Generic synonyms: Insurance
Specialized synonyms: No Fault Automobile Insurance, No Fault Insurance
Car Insurance Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Car Insurance Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Car Insurance
Literary usage of Car insurance
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Personal Finance by Robert S. Rosefsky (2002)
"Insurance The number of cars and drivers on your auto policy, and the safety record of the drivers can have a major effect on your car insurance costs. ..."
2. Mexico's Pacific Coast by Vivien Lougheed (2004)
"Insurance Mexican car insurance is essential. Foreign insurance is of no value. ... Most of the car insurance information I used came from ..."
3. Costa Rica Alive! by Bruce Morris (2002)
"car insurance The Costa Rican government has a monopoly on the car insurance business and requires rental cars to carry a minimum of collision and liability ..."
4. Competition Policy in OECD Countries, 1993-1994 by (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope (1997)
"by insurance companies in the area of third party car insurance. The Ministry concluded that Ceska pojist'ovna could eliminate. or at least significantly ..."