Definition of Economic commission for latin america
1. Noun. The commission of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations that is concerned with economic development in Latin America.
Economic Commission For Latin America Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Economic Commission For Latin America Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Economic Commission For Latin America
Literary usage of Economic commission for latin america
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Financial Liberalization and the Internal Structure of Capital Markets in by Miguel Urrutia (1988)
"CONTRIBUTORS Dr. Andres Bianchi, Chief, Economic Development Division, Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, Santiago, Chile. ..."
2. The World Economy by Angus Maddison (2006)
"... ECLAC (Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean) publishes estimates of annual volume changes in GDP for the current year and the ..."
3. States, Markets, and Just Growth: Development in the Twenty-first Century by Atul Kohli, Chung-in Moon, Georg Sørensen (2003)
"1999. Left Parties and Social Policy in Postcommunist Europe. Boulder: Westview Press. Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean ..."
4. The United Nations System: The Policies of Member States by Chadwick F. Alger, Gene Martin Lyons, John E. Trent (1995)
"Appendix: United Nations acronyms EGA Economic Commission for Africa ECE Economic Commission for Europe ECLAC Economic Commission for Latin America and the ..."
5. Pensions, Savings and Capital Flows: From Ageing to Emerging Markets by Helmut Reisen (2000)
"... Policy and an Open Capital Account', CEPAL Review, No. 48, United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, Santiago, Chile. ..."
6. Trends in Adolescent Fertility and Contraceptive Use in the Developing World by Thomas M. McDevitt, Arjun Adlakha, Timothy B. Fowler, Vera Harris-Bourne (1997)
"United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (UNECLAC). 1987. "A Review of the Fertility Situation in Countries in the Region of ..."
7. Latin America Today by Pablo González Casanova (1993)
"... whose most prominent antecedent is the considerations of the Comision Economica para America Latina (CEPAL; Economic Commission for Latin America) about ..."