Definition of Lemon grove
1. Noun. A grove of lemon trees.
Lemon Grove Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Lemon Grove Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Lemon Grove
Literary usage of Lemon grove
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Journal of Travels in England, Holland and Scotland: And of Two Passages by Benjamin Silliman (1820)
"Lxviii LONDON; The great botanical garden at Kew—Extensive hot-houses— Beautiful oran .e ami lemon grove—The king's new palace— The royal ..."
2. Sunset by Southern Pacific Company, Southern Pacific Company. Passenger Dept (1915)
"And about the meanest thing on earth was a lemon grove in full bearing. ... So it probably was considered mean sport to hand a tenderfoot a lemon grove. ..."
3. Citrus Fruits and Their Culture by H. Harold Hume (1911)
"The variety was imported by General Sanford and is. perhaps, the most commonly planted variety in Florida. Fig. 32. View in a lemon grove, Corona, Cal. ..."
4. City of San Diego and San Diego County: The Birthplace of California by Clarence Alan McGrew, American Historical Society (1922)
"lemon grove lemon grove, taking its name from the principal industry of that section, ... The site of lemon grove was owned by the Allison Brothers, who, ..."
5. Tariff Schedules: Hearings Before the Committee on Ways and Means, House of by Oscar Wilder Underwood (1913)
"The cost of bringing an Italian lemon grove into bearing includes the value of the ... In California the average lemon grove is less than 10 acres in size. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Lemon grove