Definition of Male genitalia
1. Noun. External male sex organs.
Group relationships: Male Body, Male Reproductive System
Generic synonyms: Crotch, Genital Organ, Genitalia, Genitals, Private Parts, Privates
Terms within: Scrotum, Ball, Ballock, Bollock, Egg, Nut, Orchis, Testicle, Testis, Male Reproductive Gland, Member, Penis, Phallus
Male Genitalia Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Male Genitalia Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Male Genitalia
Literary usage of Male genitalia
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Canadian Entomologist by Entomological Society of Canada (1951- ), Entomological Society of Ontario (1891)
"It is forty years ago since Lederer used the male genitalia to group the European ... The characters drawn from the male genitalia must be ranked with those ..."
2. The Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science by Iowa Academy of Science (1891)
"... b, face; c, vertex and pronotum; d, female, e, male, genitalia; /, wing. Fig.3. ... altus n. sp. female ultimate ventral segment 5a male genitalia. Fig. ..."
3. The Etiology and Pathology of Typhus: Being the Main Report of the Typhus by Simeon Burt Wolbach, John Launcelot. Todd, Francis Winslow Palfrey (1922)
"(p) The male genitalia: The skin of the scrotum in the fourteen cases studied shows lesions of the blood vessels corresponding in number and degree to those ..."
4. A System of Physiologic Therapeutics: A Practical Exposition of the Methods by Solomon Solis-Cohen (1902)
"Diseases of the male genitalia. DISEASES OF THE FEmale genitalia—CHRONIC INFLAMMATORY STATES Menstrual ..."