Definition of Male orgasm
1. Noun. An orgasm accompanied by the sensation of ejaculation of semen.
Male Orgasm Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Male Orgasm Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Male Orgasm
Literary usage of Male orgasm
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Impotence and Sterility: With Aberrations of the Sexual Function and Sex by George Frank Lydston (1917)
"The orgasm in the female must subserve some physiologic purpose, which purpose must be the correlative of the orgasm in the male. The male orgasm being of ..."
2. The Surgical diseases of the genito-urinary tract, venereal and sexual by George Frank Lydston (1900)
"The male orgasm being of an expulsive character, it follows that the female orgasm must be for the purpose of furthering the reception of the semen. ..."
3. Studies in the Psychology of Sex by Havelock Ellis (1913)
"There is even a superstition that injurious results may follow if the male orgasm is not effected as rapidly as possible. That this is not so is shown by ..."
4. The Four Epochs of Woman's Life: A Study in Hygiene by Anna Mary Galbraith (1917)
"The female being less passionate than the male, the orgasm comes on later with her, or the male orgasm occurs so soon that she may not reach that stage at ..."