Definition of Skin eruption
1. Noun. Eruption on the skin occurring as a symptom of a disease.
Skin Eruption Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Skin Eruption Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Skin Eruption
Literary usage of Skin eruption
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Pre- and Proto-historic Finns, Both Eastern and Western, with the Magic by baron John Abercromby Abercromby, John Abercromby (1898)
"FOR skin eruption. 1 observe all warts, warts caused by the earth or by the soil, warts caused by fire or caused by wind, I see all warts produced by air. ..."
2. When to Send for the Doctor: And what to Do Before the Doctor Comes by Frieda E. Lippert, Arthur Holmes (1913)
"... CHAPTER VIII skin eruption skin eruptions. WE HAVE not only the problem of the pale-faced child, but that of the face (and skin, in general) that is ..."
3. Pathology and treatment of diseases of the skin: For Practitioners and Students by Moriz Kaposi (1895)
"... and arrangement of the efflorescences, and in the distribution of the various lesions, which in the aggregate are known as a skin eruption or exanthema. ..."
4. The Journal of Comparative Pathology and Therapeutics (1888)
"In mar. instances, however, the skin eruption is absent, or so very slight as t be almost indiscernible. In some cases the discoloration is a.'.~. ..."
5. Clinical histories with comments by Henry Day (1866)
"All kinds of nerve lesion not followed by skin eruption ib. Injury to certain particular parts of the nervous system necessary ... . ... . ... ib. ..."