¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Collings
1. colling [n] - See also: colling
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Collings Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Collings
Literary usage of Collings
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Annual Register edited by Edmund Burke (1889)
"... Savings Banks—Imperial Defence Resolutions—Contagious Diseases Acts (India)—Sir William Harcourt on Mr. Jesse Collings and the ..."
2. Indiana and Indianans: A History of Aboriginal and Territorial Indiana and by Jacob Piatt Dunn (1919)
"WILLIAM P. Collings earned his first success as a livestock dealer in Parke ... Mr. Collings was born on a farm in Parke County in 1863, son of John D. and ..."
3. The Visitation of the County of Devon in the Year 1620 by Samson Lennard, William Camden (1872)
"Collings. ARMS. Azure, three torches or enflamed proper. ... h., set. 29, 1620 Elizab., set. 8 ohn Collins. ROGER Collings. ..."
4. Report of the Annual Meeting (1908)
"MONDAY, AUGUST 0. The following Papers and Report were read :— 1. Small Occupying Ownerships. By the Right Hon. JESSE Collings, MP ..."
5. Over the Alleghanies and Across the Prairies: Personal Recollections of the by John Lewis Peyton (1869)
"... Morris, again—Thomas Shirley—Norman B. Judd—Mr. Arnold—Mr. Tracy Smith Collings—The City of Chicago—Improvements—Speculation in town lots— Colonel JB ..."