2. Noun. Electronic items in general. ¹
3. Noun. The data trail of an individual on the public internet. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Electronica
1. [n -S]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Electronica
Literary usage of Electronica
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Urban Flotsam: stirring the city by Raoul Bunschoten, Hélène Binet, Takuro Hoshino (2001)
"And Ars Electronica is currently building its new centre on the bank opposite the old city core next to the main city hall. ..."
2. Gait Analysis in the Science of Rehabilitation edited by Joel A. DeLisa (2000)
"Ancona, Italy: Dipartimento di Electronica ed Automatica, Universita di Ancona; 1990. 54. Chao EYS. Determination of applied forces in linking systems 71. ..."
3. Montreal by Ulysses Travel Guides Staff (2004)
"... the Dj spins the sharpest drum & bass, house, funk and electronica tunes. This place is also quite popular for its hearty Sunday brunch. ..."
4. OECD Information Technology Outlook: ICTs and the Information Economy by Graham Vickery (2002)
"Belgium encourages female participation through its "Electronica" project. There is also emphasis on building closer school/industry links, especially in ..."
5. Toronto by Jennifer McMorran, Alain Rondeau (2002)
"... their repertoire is incredibly diverse, spanning dance and progressive underground house, retro, electronica and classic alternative sounds. ..."