Definition of Eva Le Gallienne
1. Noun. United States actress (born in England) (1899-1991).
Eva Le Gallienne Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Eva Le Gallienne Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Eva Le Gallienne
Literary usage of Eva Le Gallienne
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Best Plays by Burns Mantle, Louis Kronenberger (1899)
"Staged by Eva Le Gallienne; production under supervision of Theresa Helburn, Lawrence Langner and Eva Le Gallienne; settings by Watson Barratt. ..."
2. Theatre Arts by Society of Arts and Crafts, Detroit (1921)
"The two principal figures were played with great illusion and feeling by Joseph Schildkraut and Eva Le Gallienne. ..."
3. Bulletin of Bibliography and Dramatic Index by Frederick Winthrop Faxon, Mary Estella Bates, Anne C. Sutherland (1917)
"See Great lover. The. Dixey, Henry E., actor. Portrait (with Eva Le Gallienne) in Mr. Lazarus. Theatre 24: 61, Ag. '16. ..."
4. Liliom: A Legend in Seven Scenes and a Prologueby Ferenc Molnár by Ferenc Molnár (1921)
"CAST OF CHARACTERS (In the order of their appearance) Marie Hortense Alden Julie Eva Le Gallienne Mrs. Muskat Helen Westley "Liliom" Joseph Schildkraut ..."