Definition of Fort George G. Meade
1. Noun. A United States Army base in Maryland; headquarters of the National Security Agency.
Generic synonyms: Fort, Garrison
Group relationships: Free State, Maryland, Md, Old Line State
Fort George G. Meade Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fort George G. Meade Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fort George G. Meade
Literary usage of Fort George G. Meade
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Guide to U.S. Army Museums by R. Cody Phillips (1997)
"Fort George G. Meade MUSEUM Fort George G. Meade, Maryland Hours of Operation: 1 ! :0° AM-4:00 PM Wednesday-Saturday, 1:00-4:00 PM Sunday; closed Monday, ..."
2. Trusted Product Evaluations: A Guide for Vendors by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"... National Security Agency Acquisition Policy and Business Development Attention: X511 Fort George G. Meade, MD 20755-6000 (301)688-6581 COMPUTER SECURITY ..."
3. Guide to Understanding Discretionary Access Control in Trusted Systemsby Carole S. Jordan by Carole S. Jordan (1987)
"Address all proposals for revision through appropriate channels to: National Computer Security Center 9800 Savage Road Fort George G. Meade, MD 20755-6000 ..."
4. Mosca: A Factual Fiction by Richard Miller (1997)
"He turned into the Fort Meade— the Fort George G. Meade— exit and slowed for the gate. No. For the twins, pure sweet simple God-blessed patriotism has ..."