Definition of Fort Myers
1. Noun. A town in southwest Florida.
Fort Myers Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fort Myers Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fort Myers
Literary usage of Fort Myers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to Tampa Bay and Florida's West Coast by Chelle Koster Walton (2003)
"AUTHOR TIP L Fort Myers Beach has a trolley that shuttles people to and from the mainland. ... Information For specific information on Fort Myers Beach, ..."
2. Report by Florida Office of Secretary of State (1909)
"3—Walter Kaune, Fort Myers. District No. 4—RW Gilliam, Fort Myers. ... (Resigned October 9, 1907, and HA Blake, of Fort Myers, commissioned December 24, ..."
3. Federal Antitrust Policy in the Health Care Marketplace: Hearing Before the edited by Orrin G. Hatch (1997)
"He served Lee Memorial Hospital in Fort Myers, FL, for 22 years, first as vice ... PANEL CONSISTING OF JAMES R. NATHAN, LEGACY ALLIANCE, Fort Myers, FL; ..."
4. Cruising and Blockading by William Henry Winslow (1885)
"... called the Georgie, dropped her down to Fort Myers, and anchored near the shore. The Rosalie frequently ran up to the fort and stayed a day or ..."
5. Florida: Gulf Coast by Don Philpott (2003)
">t 941/275-8487 Fort Myers Culture and Shopping The city has a rich cultural life, based particularly around the William R Frizzell Cultural Center. (:. ..."
6. Camping and Cruising in Florida by James Alexander Henshall (1884)
"Fort Myers—Jack at church.—Up the river.—Deer and turkeys.—The "Spitfire."—Moro snakes.—Jack lost in the woods. ..."