Definition of Jim Morrison
1. Noun. United States rock singer (1943-1971).
Lexicographical Neighbors of Jim Morrison
Literary usage of Jim Morrison
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Web by Emerson Hough (1919)
"The District was noted in years gone by as the "favorite stamping ground of Jim Morrison and kindred outlawed spirits.'' Most of the inhabitants of the ..."
2. Adventure Guide by Heather Stimmler-Hall (2004)
"... which shows where the more famous residents are buried, including Yves Montand and Simone Signoret, Jim Morrison, Edith Piaf, Chopin, Oscar Wilde, ..."
3. Past Caringby Audrey Jenkinson by Audrey Jenkinson (2004)
"Lindsay Souter, Anne Scott and Jim Morrison (fab title!), thanks for the tea, chocolate and sympathy. Graham and all the great staff at ..."
4. Three Years with Counterfeiters, Smug[g]lers, and Boodle Carriers: With by George Pickering Burnham (1875)
"His associates, during this last named period, were the notorious Jim Morrison, of West Troy, NY, Steve Payne, of Philadelphia, Bob Morrisey and Joe ..."