Definition of Jimi Hendrix
1. Noun. United States guitarist whose innovative style with electric guitars influenced the development of rock music (1942-1970).
Jimi Hendrix Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Jimi Hendrix Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Jimi Hendrix
Literary usage of Jimi Hendrix
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. WMD Machete by Mark Plimsoll (2006)
"They even talked to me, a mere junior, and they asked me if I listened to Jimi Hendrix. No, who is Jimi Hendrix? They played some Jimi Hendrix for me, ..."
2. Wisdom for the Soul of Black Folk by Larry Chang, Roderick (CON) Terry (2007)
"Jimi Hendrix, 1942-1970 ~ "If 6 Was 9," The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Axis: Bold As Love, 1967 Being true to yourself really means being true to all the ..."
3. Seattle, Washington: A Photographic Portrait by Roger L. Johnson, Photographer, Roger L Johnson, Francesca Yates, Duncan Yates (2006)
"... Jimi Hendrix Statue This solitary statue celebrates legendary rock guitarist Jimi Hendrix. In the limelight for just four years until his ..."
4. Romantic Weekends in Northern and Central Florida by Janet Groene, Gordon Groene (2003)
"Jimi Hendrix (1942-1970) Panama City and its beach are the Panhandle's fun city, a place that welcomes spring breakers, families, and everyone in between. ..."