Definition of Kahane Chai
1. Noun. A terrorist organization founded for Jewish defense; fights antisemitism and hopes to restore the biblical state of Israel.
Category relationships: Act Of Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorist Act
Generic synonyms: Foreign Terrorist Organization, Fto, Terrorist Group, Terrorist Organization
Geographical relationships: Israel, Sion, State Of Israel, Yisrael, Zion
Lexicographical Neighbors of Kahane Chai
Literary usage of Kahane Chai
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Patterns of Global Terrorism, 1997 edited by Christopher W. Ross (1998)
"The Egyptian Government claims that lran, Sudan, and militant lslamic groups in Afghanistan support the Jihad factions. Kach* and Kahane Chai* Description ..."
2. Patterns of Global Terrorism, (1995) by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"The Egyptian Government claims that lran, Sudan, and militant lslamic groups in Afghanistan support the Jihad factions. Kach and Kahane Chai Description ..."
3. Patterns of Global Terrorism 1993 by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Kahane Chai reacted to Arafat's official visit to Paris by exploding two ... Kahane Chai also threatened to attack other French interests in the region. ..."
4. Center of the Storm: A Case Study of Human Rights Abuses in Hebron District by Peter Bouckaert, Human Rights Watch (Organization) (2001)
"... which continues to enjoin significant clandestine support among militant Hebron settlers. Binyamin Kahane was the founder of Kahane Chai, a similarly ..."
5. Playing the "Communal Card": Communal Violence and Human Rights by Cynthia G. Brown, Farhad Karim (1995)
"The government also banned two extremist organizations, Kach and Kahane Chai, which allows for the prosecution of persons who persist in being members, ..."