Definition of Advisory service
1. Noun. A consulting service in which a CPA develops findings and conclusions and recommendations that are presented to the client for consideration and decision making.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Advisory Service
Literary usage of Advisory service
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Journal of Comparative Pathology and Therapeutics (1888)
"The areas are based on the subdivisions of the county by the National Agricultural advisory service of the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food. ..."
2. Volcanic Ash and Aviation Safety: Proceedings of the First International edited by T. J. Casadevall (1995)
"Because the Bureau has no capability to forecast and identify volcanic eruptions, the objective of the advisory service is to confirm the presence of an ash ..."
3. Publications of the American Statistical Association by American Statistical Association (1920)
"This reflects a higher ratio of advisory service, and suggests that the large city services have different programmes which provide for a greater amount of ..."
4. Career Guidance and Public Policy: Bridging the Gap by Richard Sweet, Anthony Gordon Watts (2004)
"There are academic staff in each school or department responsible for liaising with the Careers advisory service. The Service works actively with academic ..."