¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Agriculturally
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Agriculturally Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Agriculturally
Literary usage of Agriculturally
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Russia, Her Strength and Her Weakness: A Study of the Present Conditions of by Wolf von Schierbrand (1904)
"Government Investigations and their Futility—The "Black-Earth Belt" within the Last Decade Has agriculturally Remained behind Half a Billion of Roubles —A ..."
2. The Imperial Gazetteer of India by Sir William Wilson Hunter (1885)
"Commercially and agriculturally, this region is the most important of all the ... agriculturally ..."
3. A Treatise Upon Elemental Locomotion and Interior Communication: Wherein are by Alexander Gordon (1834)
"I venture to affirm that a short time will see the general railway system deprecated as commercially, agriculturally, and politically hurtful. ..."
4. Transposable Elements in Plants: Sponsored CRIS/ICAR Projects and Bibliography by Andrew Kalinski (1995)
"Methods for transformation of agriculturally important (dicot and monocot) ... agriculturally important crop plants in anticipation of being able to alter ..."
5. The American Veterinary Journal (1857)
"FAST HORSES agriculturally CONSIDERED. In all our horse talk and writing, we have spoken disparagingly of that class of horses the only merit of which is, ..."
6. Report of the Conservation Commission of the State of California: January 1 by California Conservation Commission, George Cooper Pardee, Frank Adams, Sidney T. Harding, Ralph D. Robertson, C. E. Tait, Charles Hamilton Lee (1912)
"It is true that large acreages of land so far dredged have been agriculturally valueless and to that extent the dredging companies have not seriously ..."