Definition of Bank of japan
1. Noun. The central bank of Japan.
Bank Of Japan Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bank Of Japan Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bank Of Japan
Literary usage of Bank of japan
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Treaties and Agreements with and Concerning China, 1894-1919: A Collection by John Van Antwerp MacMurray (1921)
"... Industrial Bank of Japan and Bank of Taiwan) & CHINA— Contract for Loan for Purposes of War Participation JAPAN (Industrial Bank of Japan, ..."
2. Japan to America: A Symposium of Papers by Political Leaders and by Naoichi Masaoka, Japan Society (New York, N.Y.) (1915)
"I. BANKING SYSTEM PRIOR TO THE FOUNDATION OF THE BANK JAPANESE monetary and banking systems prior to the establishment of the Bank of Japan were directly ..."
3. Treaties and Agreements with and Concerning China, 1894-1919: A Collection by John Van Antwerp MacMurray (1921)
"1416 April 30, 1918 JAPAN—(Exchange Bank of China, in association with Industrial Bank of Japan, Bank of Chosen, and Bank of Taiwan) & CHINA —Agreement for ..."
4. Japan at First Hand: Her Islands, Their People, the Picturesque, the Real by Joseph Ignatius Constantine Clarke (1918)
"... of real banking—In the Bank of Japan—The nation's finances—Remarkable specialization—Cashier for the government—Revenues and expenditure and national ..."
5. War and Armament Expenditures of Japan by Giichi Ono (1922)
"Besides, after the year 1896, the fund obtained by selling the national loan bonds deposited at the Bank of Japan was used directly for the redemption of ..."
6. War and Armament Loans of Japan by Ushisaburo Kobayashi (1922)
"By Article 14 of the same regulation, the Bank of Japan was authorized to issue ... (2) The Bank of Japan shall hold as an exchange reserve a reasonable ..."