Definition of Car dealer
1. Noun. A firm that sells and buys cars.
Car Dealer Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Car Dealer Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Car Dealer
Literary usage of Car dealer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Iowa Journal of History by State Historical Society of Iowa (1921)
"A "used car dealer" was defined and various provisions of the motor vehicle law were ... Whenever any manufacturer, dealer, and used car dealer are the same ..."
2. Investigation of Inappropriate Pollutant Entries Into Storm Drainage Systems by Robert Pitt (1993)
"According to Table 11, the fast food restaurant and the used car dealer are the ... Thus, the most likely source of the discharge is the used car dealer. ..."
3. Personal Finance by Robert S. Rosefsky (2002)
"But Bob thinks he has $1000 in the bank, and he writes a check for $700 to a local used-car dealer as down payment on a car. The car dealer takes Bob's ..."
4. Reinventing Energy: Making the Right Choices by Sally B. Gentille (1996)
"In truth, motorists pay hefty sums, at both the new car dealer and at the pump, to curb harmful emissions. Department of Commerce data indicate that ..."
5. The Heart of the Internet: An Insider's View of the Origin and Promise of by Jacques F. Vallee (2003)
"A pet food company would advertise on the site of a car dealer, and the car dealer would announce his latest rebate plans on the pet store's own page, ..."