Definition of Closed loop
1. Noun. A control system with a feedback loop that is active.
Closed Loop Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Closed Loop Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Closed Loop
Literary usage of Closed loop
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Germany, Garbage and the Green Dot: Challenging the Throwaway Society by Bette K. Fishbein (1996)
"The Closed-Loop Economy and Waste Management Act On July 17, 1992, the Federal Environment Ministry (Bundesministerium für Umwelt, Naturschutz und ..."
2. Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington by Biological Society of Washington (1893)
"Mi'Mle and hist upper molars each with one anterior and one pot-tenor closed loop, and one lateral closed triangle on each • MI.-time. ..."
3. Topics in Physical Geometry by Robert Hermann (1988)
"Let us now describe how the Grassmann symbol of a closed loop system is ... BOL OF THE closed loop SYSTEM Consider a linear system of m inputs and p outputs ..."
4. Improving Recycling Markets by Oecd, OECD. (2006)
"Nature of recovery: closed loop, open loop, and energy recovery closed loop recycling ... This corresponds to closed loop recycling. ..."
5. Electricity and Magnetism for Engineers by Harold Pender (1918)
"As pointed out in the preceding article, the total reluctance drop (ie, the line integral of the magnetizing force H) around any closed loop, or complete ..."