Definition of Coconut cream
1. Noun. White liquid obtained from compressing fresh coconut meat.
Coconut Cream Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Coconut Cream Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Coconut Cream
Literary usage of Coconut cream
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Trukese-English Dictionary =: Pwpwuken Tettenin Fóós, Chuuk-Ingenes by Ward Hunt Goodenough, Hiroshi Sugita (1990)
"coconut crab (found inland from the beach). coconut cream arung (nu.): coconut cream (squeezed from grated coconut meat). ..."
2. Candy Making in the Home by Christine Terhune Herrick (1914)
"COCONUT, CREAM, AND MAPLE CANDIES COCONUT BALLS Put together in a saucepan three cups of granulated sugar and two cups of cold water; boil until the sugar ..."
3. A Taste of Jamaica by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (1999)
"Heat milk and coconut cream mix and stir to dissolve evenly. Pour coconut cream and milk mix into egg yolk mixture. Stir and let cool for 20 to 30 minutes. ..."
4. Under Heaven's Brow: Pre-Christian Religious Tradition in Chuuk by Ward Hunt Goodenough (2002)
"... meaning 'sliced breadfruit baked in coconut cream' (Elbert 1972:161), ... meaning 'chunks of breadfruit served in coconut cream' (from ..."
5. The Philippine Journal of Science by Philippines Bureau of Science (1908)
"It is evident that the precipitate obtained from coconut cream by the above method contains no fat-splitting enzymes. COCONUT FOOT AND COCONUT OIL. ..."