Definition of Computer display
1. Noun. A screen used to display the output of a computer to the user.
Generic synonyms: Crt Screen, Screen
Specialized synonyms: Touch Screen, Touchscreen
Terms within: Window
Computer Display Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Computer Display Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Computer Display
Literary usage of Computer display
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A History of the Personal Computer: The People and the Technology by Roy A. Allan, ( (2001)
"Anderson had previously developed acoustic-coupler modems and a prototype for a "smart" computer display terminal. During the development of the computer ..."
2. The Network Revolution: Confessions of a Computer Scientist by Jacques Vallee (1982)
"Next to his desk, on a lower table, was a computer display screen. He hung up the phone and turned to his left. He hit a couple of keys on the elegant ..."
3. Interstate Transportation of Human Pathogens: Hearing Before the Committee by Orrin G. Hatch (1999)
"This is an example of a workstation which we have put into our clinical mammography area at the University of Chicago. It is a touch screen computer display ..."
4. Medical Devices: Technological Innovation and Patient-Provider Perspectives edited by Michael Bilirakis (1999)
"It is a touch screen computer display. This is a cancer here and here pointed to on two different views of the left breast that was missed by a very ..."